Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Week's Progress

Long time no see!

Sorry for our delayed absence and lack of posting - I'm gonna blame it all on FGS, of course ;)

On Monday I promised to tweet my daily caloric numbers each night. For those of you who might not be following us on Twitter (if not, please, please, please would you?!) I thought I would show you my numbers too.

Monday
Consumed: 1,546
Exercised: 680
Differential: - 1022

Tuesday
Consumed: 1,534
Exercised: 670
Differential: - 1024

Wednesday
Consumed: 1,758
Exercised: 815
Differential: -946

So far this week (since Monday), I've had a total of negative 2,992. WOOT!!! That's almost a one pound deficit!

Problem is, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for my last hurrah of the summer. There will be considerable quantities of alcohol consumed, there's just no way around it. I think (cross your fingers) that I have the food thing more or less situated - I just have to really pay attention to the calories in my drinks.

I will try my best to continue tweeting my numbers, but I can't make any guarantees. I can tell you this though, be prepared for some drunk tweeting this weekend ;)

Unfortunately I need to spend the last hour at work actually doing work, so that's all for today!

Have a wonderful (and in control - at least calorie wise) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment