Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Fat Stat's Week 31

I'm going to start this weeks stats off with the data, here it goes:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 31 Numbers:


Muffin Top's Week 31 Numbers:

There are a lot of negative things that I could say right now. I'm frustrated, I'm depressed, I'm completely discouraged, I'm feeling like it's all been pointless.

But I'm going to try to focus on the positive, to keep on keepin' on, in the hopes that it really is mind over matter.

Here's the facts - I worked out like a maniac last week. I ate pretty good. I did not drink over the weekend. But, I didn't track my food over the weekend. So even though I "think" I did good, who knows?! Maybe I royally screwed up and that's the reason I gained this weekend :(

Fact is, I've lost ELEVEN inches. That's nothing to laugh at!

Fact is, I AM GOING TO lose more!

How? You might be wondering... Well, my goal is to tweet my daily caloric intake, expenditures, and differential every day this week. I am going on vacation Friday - Monday, so I might not be able to then. I will try my best to get it done though! (If you aren't following us on Twitter, get to it!!!)

I guess there isn't really much else I have to say that wouldn't be a downer.

I'm going to sit here and give myself a pep talk, and maybe even do some work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment