Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Fat Stat's: Week 29

So, I'm not in a very good mood. Between having a never ending cold and things being tense at home, I just don't have it in me to be positive and chipper. That said, fat stats must go on regardless of my state of mind.

Queue perkiness here...

Progress is being made people! A quarter inch and tenth of a pound at a time :)

Fat Girl Slim's Week 29 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 29 Numbers:

So what's on for this week? Exercise wise, here's what we're looking at:


We have progressed on to level 2 of the shred, but Sunday will be the first day we move on to level 3. FGS is stoked, myself? Not so much. Not a huge fan of the level 3. It does the job though, so I can't complain (too much).

Most important though is continuing to track all of my calories consumed. Before last night I was doing really, really good. The tracking totally does what it's supposed to. I had been down THREE pounds for the week. Note to self: no beer and pizza the night before a weigh in.

Here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment