Monday, August 9, 2010

Fat Stats: Week 30

Week freakin' 30?! Where the hell does the time go? At a pound a week, if I had been a good girl, I would have met my goal this week. {{crying real tears here}}

I'm discouraged because I screwed up royally this weekend and the scale reflected it.

Mmmmm, so yummy and so BAAAAAAD!

I'm totally pissed at myself. I ran ELEVEN miles on Saturday. Before that I had already ran 17 miles during the week. I've done the 30 Day Shred every day.

And I didn't lose one God forsaken pound.

{{screaming, cussing, carrying on}}

Since I have nothing positive to say, I'll just throw out the numbers and promise that my next post won't be so pissy.

Fat Girl Slim's Week 30 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 30 Numbers:

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because
    it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.

    ===================
    top bpo porject in india

    ReplyDelete