- Run the entire distance during our 15K on July 10th. No walking!
- Take time to relax and just enjoy life, at least once a day.
- Get back in to routinely doing another form of exercise, other than running, at least 2 - 3 times per week.
- Pass my ADO.NET certification exam.
- Continue with training after the 15K in preparation for our September 5th half marathon.
- Have more date nights with my hunny-hunny.
- Get a composter and start composting.
- Complete the half finished home improvements around the house.
- Clean up my flower beds, move plants, and fill in bare spots.
- Get a better attitude about exercise, eating healthy, and life in general.
- Have a kick-ass summer!
What's on your bucket list? We'd love to hear and get some ideas. Just leave a comment :)
Yeah, it's been a really looooooooooooong week...