Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(It's Not) Monday Fat Stats - Week 22

I dropped the ball with fat stats. This seems to be my m.o. lately. It's crazy how much I've changed over the past 5 months, and also how much I haven't changed at all.

I can confidently say that both FGS and me are officially runners. Anyone who gets out of bed before 4 a.m. to run 8 miles is a runner, I don't care what anyone else says. Running is basically a habit now. It's just something that we do.

Check out last weeks running log:
Yep, we worked that sh*t!!!

That is something to be proud of!!!

What does not make me proud is my complete lack of weight loss. My complete disregard for what I eat. My seeming inability to track what I consume.

I know I need to. I know I should just "nut up", stop whining, get with it, put my money where my mouth is.

Problem is, I just can't find my "care", my motivation. Where the hell did it go?

If you run into it, can you send it back my way? Please?
 
This is me. Straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment