Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday's Fat Stats - Week 8



I can sum up this weeks fat stats in two simple words - EPIC FAIL. There's no way around it, we both gained two damn pounds - obviously we are screwing it all up. I've been working out all freakin' week - I did the shred AND ran yesterday. Since I'm doing that, it's obvious that the issue is with what I'm stuffing down my throat. Speaking of stuffing things down your throat, Fat Girl Slim's issue is just about the same - except her's was actually cock-n-balls! From Voodoo Doughnuts that is.




If you are ever in Portland you must, and I mean MUST go here!

I'm going to have to start keeping track of what I'm eating, because it's out of control apparently. Mr. MT just gave me the go on a new iPhone (HOLLA!) so I don't want to start paying for Weight Watchers right now. I have all the stuff from though, from one of many failed attempts with them. I'm going to dig them out of the filing cabinent tonight and start writing down my intake. On Monday I'll even post how I did on my points :( Nothing like a little accountability and public humiliation to motivate a girl!
Fat Girl Slim's Week 8 Numbers:
Muffin Top's Week 8 Numbers:

So, now you know the ugly truth. Even if no one ever looks at this blog, just knowing the numbers are out there for anyone to look at is not cool. Time to fight the good fight!

Running plan this week is pretty straightforward - 3 times this week, do this: Walk briskly for 5 minutes, then run (without collapsing) for 20 - 25 minutes. Ugh!

Next week - there better  be some damn good numbers here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment