Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Fat Stats: Week 11

I started this week (yesterday) with a horrible head cold, a barely able to get off the couch, wishing I was unconscious, type of cold. I'm sure that the exhaustion from running thirty nine straight minutes the day before added somewhat to my misery. FGS met up at 6:50 in the morning on a Saturday to go running! Holla!!!

I'm not getting to the point though, which is that I've taken a crap load of cold medicine, so if this post is wandering and slightly incoherent - forgive me.

Another week has gone by, and frankly I am pretty shocked that I have stuck with this. There is a reason that this blogs title contains the word's "half ass". I've never been known for my stick-to-it-ness, and really I have somewhere over the years lost my belief in myself. Knowing this is week 11 and I'm still at it brings me real hope. I try not to focus on the fact that my numbers aren't as big as I want them to be. Fact is, though the progression is slow, my numbers continue to GO DOWN (that's what he said!).

Fat Girl Slim's Week 11 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 11 Numbers:

You might be wondering how we did on our workout schedule last week - we did some minor tweaking, but regardless, we ROCKED IT! I am so, so, so proud of both us. We've continually upped the amount of time we are running (Mon = 23 min, Wed = 25 min, Thurs = 27.5 min, Sat = 39 min), and are no longer taking walking breaks during the run.

Here's our game plan for this week:

I should probably attempt to add something witty/funny/charming here, but my throat is scratchy, my head is pounding, and I'm just to tired. At least I got in my run and the shred :)

Here's to a GREAT week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment