Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Fat Stats: Week 27 - A Post of Epic Proportions

Today Fat Girl Slim informed me that this had better be an "epic" post. So that's what I'm aiming for - a post of epic proportions. Of course, given that we are going to start posting our weights *gasp*, you will all know exactly what epic proportions are goin' on around here.

I'll be honest with you, I have zero desire to announce my weight. Even sitting here writing this I am second guessing it. But if FGS is going to do it, I don't really have a choice now do I? Not without looking like a big old pussy.

Actually, the real reason I am going to go along with it is accountability. I don't know if you've noticed, but I have been seriously slacking on the fat stats. Why? Because I've been eating like shit. Plain and simple. My hope is that having to type in that hideous number every week will motivate me to be good!

Speaking of motivation, in 4 weeks and 4 days I will be headed to beautiful Lake Shasta for an extended 4 day weekend with 12 other chicks. We'll be staying on a house boat, on the lake, which means swimming suits. I'm completely horrified of this prospect. It's worth it though, imagine 4 days and 3 nights, all the alcohol you can drink on this:

The "Empress", couldn't have picked a better name myself!

Besides the horror of posting our weights, there's a lot of other stuff happening. First off, we had to revise our half training schedule because the weekend we were supposed to run 13 miles is the weekend I will be gone. And we all know I'm not going to swim to shore and run by my lonesome!

We aren't messing around anymore. Starting this morning (at 5:15 a.m.) we are doing 30 days straight of The Shred. We've never actually done it consecutively like that. If that won't help me tone up before Shasta, I don't know what will.

So, with the Shred added in, here is the revised 8 week half-marathon training schedule:


The final thing that, I especially, am going to focus on is my food intake. I've been doing my running, so I'm burning all those calories, but I'm eating to much and what I'm eating is crap for the most part. This has got to stop or will never succeed.

I am going to track every single thing that goes in my mouth, um ... I mean everything that I swallow ... no, I - you know what I mean. I have to be accountable.

This has turned into a long, rambling epic post, and I've delayed the inevitable long enough. Here are this week's fat stats in all their (not-at-all) glory:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 27 Stats:

Muffin Top's Week 27 Stats:

Now I'm going to go beat up FGS for making me do that. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment