Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday's Fat Stats - Week 28

This week could have been epic. I could have lost crazy poundage.

Then the weekend came.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea for us to weigh in on Mondays?! Fat Girl Slim?

We did our 8 miles on Saturday morning, starting out at 8:30. Note to self - never starting that late again. It was CRAZY hot out. My camelback, the one that I always have water left in after a run. At mile 5 it was completely empty. Not good.

Other than the SOB, me and FGS haven't ran a long Saturday morning together in 4 weeks. Our bodies definitely need to get back into the swing of things, cause I was NOT feeling it. We actually ended up stopping somewhere around 7.5 miles cause the cramps were just to damn much.

This was also the first 7 days of our 30 Day Shred challenge! Yeah, it's harder than I thought to do it day, after day, after day, after day... But think of all the calories burned :)

After our run though, I rode my gorgeous Triumph up in the woods and went camping with my in-laws (insert groan here). Between the beer, snack food, and doughnut breakfast - I undid at least half of my hard earned work.

Happy news though, we both did lose!!! Here's what happened:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 28 Numbers:


Muffin Top's Week 28 Numbers:

Tomorrow is a new day, everyone deserves a second chance, a fresh slate, yadda yadda yadda. All that motivational stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment