Thursday, July 15, 2010

He Hasn't Even Left Yet And I'm Going Insane.

I've been trying to think of something interesting to say all day, and I'm just a major fail. Life is sort of crazy right now with Mr. FGS leaving next week (for FOUR fucking months). I've been planning his going away party and just getting stuff ready in general. We've been trying to spend a bunch of time together as well. [gotta get it while it's here to get, you know?]

I wish I had something motivating or great to say today, but I'm kind of in an emo funk. I just feel sad and blah. No matter what though, I promised myself I'd still count calories and exercise, and in that respect, I'm having a fabulous week. This yuck feeling just won't seem to go away. I know its all husband related, and hopefully once he's gone I'll be able to settle down and maintain my healthy routine.

Actually, my goal after he leaves is to kick things up several notches so he's pleasantly surprised when he comes home. [kitchen counter sex, I'm talkin' about you!]  More on that later though.

How could I NOT miss this hot piece of husband? YUM.

For now I'll leave you with another one of my daily food intake forms.  Yeah, the doritos weren't a stellar choice, but I still stayed within my calorie goals. I've been keeping things pretty standard, still trying to get in my fruit, veg and protein.
 
Keeping within the goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment