Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Stuff I Put In My Mouth

It's stupid busy at work and me and Fat Girl Slim have been going all day. What does this mean for you? An itty-bitty post. We'll make it up to you in the days to come though - pinky swear :)

Here's my intake and calories burned for yesterday:


So, I'm going to try to do a little math here, bare with me...

My BMR (basic metabolic rate) is 1,577 - that is, the number of calories my body needs to sustain itself on a daily basis. I burned 701 calories, so we'll add that to my BMR for a total of 2,278 calories that I needed to make it through the day. I consumed 1,901 calories (I know, I know, I went over), so the difference between those two numbers (2,278 - 1,901) equals out to a calorie deficit of 377.

Since there are 3,500 calories in a pound, I only have 3,123 more to go!

I'm just kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this one, so please, if I'm wrong, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment