Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Fat Stats - Week 19

The thing about life is, you don't get any do-overs. You can't take back the past, no matter how much you might want to.

Today is a fresh start, a new beginning.

Why do I sound all zen-like with the psycho-babble? This is really a little pep talk for myself. I've been down, discouraged, and all around pissy lately. Which is just great when you are trying to eat good.

I've definitely fallen off the wagon the last few weeks. This weekend was really, really not good. FGS and I are starting the Insanity today (more about that in tomorrow's post) and felt all entitled to a last hurrah. So I ate pizza, and drank, and then had a little more to drink, then had a few screwdrivers... You get the point.

So, I'm forgiving myself, I'm starting anew, and I'm having my meds adjusted tomorrow morning!

Without further ado:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 19 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 19 Numbers:

I've got to be honest with you. I almost fudged my numbers for this week. I was just going to put in a 0.0 lbs for my weight loss. Even-Steven, no loss, no gain. But how the hell am I ever going to man up if I can't even admit to screwing up. So, there are my numbers - it is what it is.

Next week - it'll be a lot freakin' different.

Do what the man says!

No comments:

Post a Comment