Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Big Green Hump: Week 17

So while I'm busy at Disneyland this hump day [or potentially yesterday, depending on when we decided to go], you guys need to get busy with this smoothie. Or should I say get busy DRINKING this smoothie. Not sure how well it would work out to actually get busy with it. I've heard of using fruit during foreplay, but this probably won't work great for that.  A little too runny and sticky and ewwww....

Ok, now what was I talking about? Oh yeah, smoothie recipe. This one is particularly yummy with fresh, in season fruit. So here it is, aptly named, non?

"The Spring Break"

2 cups green or red seedless grapes (I prefer red)
3 kiwis, peeled
1 ripe orange, peeled, seeds removed
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 small leaf of aloe vera, with skin
5 leaves red leaf lettuce
2 cups water

Blend. Drink. Repeat.  This smoothie is 6 WW points.

No comments:

Post a Comment