Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Beats

So I've realized we've been at this blog for a long time and no one has posted a playlist. I don't commonly listen to music when I run these days. I typically do every run with MT, and we generally can fill the forty minutes of run time with idle chatter about celebrities, colleauges, fan fiction or anything else for that matter. You name it, we've probably talked about it on a run.

With me being on vacation this week though, [holla!], I made a playlist for my treadmill runs. I figured I'd post it here so you all could get some ideas. Yes, I realize some of these songs are lame. I get that. When I'm running however, a different portion of my brain takes over. These songs motivate me. I hope they motivate you as well!!

Fat Girl Slim's Current Running Playlist

Gonna Fly Now - Rocky
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce
Crazy Bitch - Buck Cherry
Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
How Low - Ludacris
So What - Pink
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Stronger - Kanye West
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Breaking The Law - Judas Priest
Empire State Of Mind - Jay-Z
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5

2 comments:

  1. Sadly my favorite song right now is "You look better when I'm drunk" by The White Tie Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Nica - great song to add to the list :) Not sad at all, I like it!

    ReplyDelete