Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday Fat Stats - Week 18

I put off writing this week's fat stats because I'm fighting a very bad attitude. I didn't want to say anything that would be discouraging to other people. But, the thing is, even those horribly annoying I'm-so-so-so-haaaaapppyyy-ALL-the-time, super duper perky type of people, everyone gets discouraged. And if you are trying to lose weight, it's not all unicorns and rainbows. It's HARD. Some days it's like I'm not even capable of doing the right thing. When I screw up, I end up beating myself about, then I feel even worse, which of course makes me want to eat, or better yet - use up an entire weeks calories drinking ice cold beer. And the cycle begins...

Has my attitude changed? Sadly, no. I have a tendency to be quite emo, and right now I can't seem to dig myself out of my funk.

So, really this isn't a motivating, or enlightening, or funny post. It's life. Shit happens.

But you know what? I haven't quit - I'm sitting here writing this aren't I?

Fat Girl Slim's Week 18 Numbers

Muffin Top's Week 18 Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment