Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday's Fat Stats - Week 5

It actually works! If you stop stuffing your face and start moving your body, you see results! This might seem obvious to some people. Not so much for me - in the middle of a run, with my lungs about to explode and my legs about to fall out from underneath me; or on Valentine's day when everyone else is gorging on chocolate - I'm not feeling like it's worth, like it's doing any good. But then I get on the scale Monday morning and realize that I've lost THREE pounds this week!!! So I say hell yeah it works, it might totally suck and hurt at the time, but it's worth it!

On that positive note, look at how good we did this week :)

Fat Girl Slim's Week 5 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 5 Numbers:

I know people say that it gets easier, but I'm not going to lie to you - those people are completely full of crap. It's still hard and it still hurts like a mother, but I can run a lot longer then when I first started.  And the Shred still makes me think I'm going to die - but I've moved on to level 2!

This little bought of optimism will probably be short lived though, and I'll be right back to whining at FGS how I just don't want to run today. And even looking at this week's running schedule doesn't completely freak me out (yet). It's going to be a bitch too, by the end of the week we are going to have to run for TWENTY MINUTES straight, with no walking! I didn't even know that was possible, but apparently we are going to be doing it...

Workout 1
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
For writing on your hand

Workout 2
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 8 minutes (or 3/4 mile)
Walk 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Jog 8 minutes (or 3/4 mile)

For writing on your hand

Workout 3
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 20 minutes (or 2 miles) with no walking

I have absolutely no idea how I will make it through these runs, but I do know that the more running I do the more calories I will burn. And the more calories I burn the more likely I am to see those kick ass numbers on my scale!

Hell Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment