Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Big Green Hump: Week 6

Damn, it's after 4 pm and I haven't even posted a smoothie recipe yet! Today has been a bad day of sorts. Painful dental work, stitches, yeah, you don't even want to know. I'm not even allowed to run today (oh what a shame!)

So I'll cut to the chase and just post the freaking recipe already. The pain and the drugs are making me less than lucid, so I better have MT proof read this one...

Today's featured green is mint. Mint is an awesome source of Zinc, Niacin, Phosphorus, Iron, Calcium, and Potassium. Good stuff is in this green!! It also contains folate and vitamins A and C.

I've found this recipe tastes more like dessert than a healthy smoothie, and that's just fine by me!!!

Throw this in your blender:

"Mint Chocolate Magnificence"

4 bananas
2 cups water
1 tbsp raw cacao
2 handfuls of mint

Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment