Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday's Fat Stats - Week 4

I'm having a hard time believing that I'm doing the stats for week 4! My how the time flies...


All in all, last week was much more of a success than the week before. There were actual changes in our numbers - and in the right direction! It's never enough pounds/inches - and never as fast as I would like it to happen - but I'm trying to focus on being proud for what I have accomplished. With that said, here's the details: 


Fat Girl Slim's Week 4 Numbers:
Muffin Top's Week 4 Numbers:

Hellz-to-the-ya!!! I'll admit, when I got on the scale and saw ONE measly little pound gone, I was not exactly thrilled. I'm pretty sure I snared W.T.F. under my breath. But, I am so happy that FGS had us do measurements!!! Granted, I didn't loose the SEVEN farkin' inches that she did ** cough ** bitch ** cough **, but 2.5 isn't to shabby either! 
  
Workout 1
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 2.5 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)

Workout 2
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 2.5 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)

Workout 3
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 2.5 minutes (or 1/4 mile)
Jog 5 minutes (or 1/2 mile)
Walk 90 seconds (or 1/8 mile)
Jog 3 minutes (or 1/4 mile)


This weeks run honestly scares the ever living crap out of me. Am I the only one that thinks the jumps in time spent running are a little HUGE? I mean, last week we spent a total of 9 minutes running. This week we will be subjected to SIXTEEN minutes - which includes two FIVE minutes segments. UGH! I know it's good for me and it will get easier, but right now I'm scared out of my mind.


Thought I'd offer a little tip that I use to keep track of where I am and what I should be doing at any given point on a run. Cause you know I can't be expected to run, continue breathing and add up minutes! On the palm of my hand I write out the time intervals and what I should do during each. So this week, I'll have this scrawled on my palm:


Of course, don't forget to do (at least) 3 days of cross-training and eat consciously and healthfully! I'm going to (try) to make it four days of cross-training - and FGS and me are going to run during lunch time on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that when the weekend rolls around we are free and clear! Plus, even if I don't enjoy it while I'm doing it, the feeling of having done a run is well worth the pain!


                                                    
Who's bad?!

No comments:

Post a Comment