Thursday, January 28, 2010

Talk Dirty To Me

Mr. MT is going to get so lucky tonight. He earned it!

I'm really somewhat of a floozy, it's pretty easy to get me in "the mood". Don't get me wrong, I'm DEFINITELY a one man kind of woman! I'm just saying that I like to show my man exactly how much I love him. There is a little problem though - this isn't the case when I'm feeling bad about myself, which lately has been almost all of the time. All I can see is my rolls and the cottage cheese that is my thighs - times like this it's hard to believe him when he says he wants me. I mean how could he?!

But this morning, while I was in the kitchen making every one's lunch, he walked by and grabbed my ass. This isn't anything unusual and normally I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Except after he walked by, he turned around gave it another squeeze and then he said ...

"OOH! It feels tighter"

And ... down they come cum

Oh baby I love it when you talk dirty to me!!!

Because really isn't that what this whole half-marathon thing about? Getting healthier, getting in shape, getting to the point where you are confident to run around the house naked? (Unless the kids are home, cause that's just weird!)

I can promise you that tonight I WILL be working out - I can't wait to keep firming up, so that I can keep "firming" up my man ;)


Oh no she di-int just say that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment