Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Big Green Hump: Week 2

Come Wednesday some weeks, I'm thinking "Hell yeah, already half way through the week!". Then there are weeks like this when I'm sore as all hell and would give my right leg for a Diet Dr. Pepper. All I can think today is "How in the HELL can it only be f@ck!ng Wednesday?!"

So, you can tell I'm adjusting to my new healthy lifestyle incredibly well :)

The only enjoyable thing about the "new" me is my morning smoothie. You can have all the other healthy crap, the vegetables, the work-outs and that she-devil in human form, Jillian Michaels.


I'm gonna make you SCREAM!

Today I'm going to share with you my good ol' standy, my most favorite smoothie of all. Which will henceforth be known as:

The Anti Muffin-Top (aka MT's Favorite)

Put all this in your blender:
1 Banana
2 - 3 Large handfuls of spinach
2 C Frozen Berries (I get the kind from Costco that has raspberries, blue berries and black berries)
1 C Orange Juice
2 C Water (or a little more if you like yours a little more runny)

Then do this:
Blend it all together and enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do. Really the only way to make it better would be to add a little vodka - but the boss really frowns at that one :(




No comments:

Post a Comment