Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Fat Stats - Week 2

It's been a full week since we began our official workout regimen. It hasn't been easy either, even though I wish I could tell you it was. When you've treated your body like crap for a long time, it takes a long time to get all the crap back out. I've wanted something good to eat (not good as in healthy, natch. but good as in YUMMY).

And the soreness - oh holy hell is there soreness. I don't even know what to complain about first - it pretty much all hurts. Whoever started the vicious lie that exercising GIVES you energy can straight up kiss my aching A$$. I know it will get better (someday), but at this point I'm just trying to live through today and walk the fine line between just enough Advil and OD'ing.

So, has it been worth it? Here are our numbers (keep in mind that measurements are usually done once a month and this is just the first week):

Fat Girl Slim: Results after 1 week
 Muffin Top: Results after 1 week

Not to bad - though I HATE that FGS is beating me by a pound. I think that on top of sticking to the workout schedule I need to focus on eating healthy also this week. Speaking of workout schedules...

In our quest to have beautiful runners legs, I present the Couch Potato to 5K: Week 2

Workout 1
Brisk five-minute warm up walk.
Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and
two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Workout 2
Brisk five-minute warm up walk.
Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and
two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Workout 3
Brisk five-minute warm up walk.
Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and
two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

As with last week, we will also do 3 days of cross-training. Last week (and probably this week) we having been doing the Shred on these days. If you haven't tried it yet - you HAVE to! It's a guaranteed ass-kicking!

Let's not forget our purpose ladies - here is Muffin Top (by September that is):

Except my boobs are MUCH bigger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment