Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Fat Stats: Week 36

We've been neglecting doing the Monday Fat Stats, but no longer. We're back and equipped with GoWear Fit's!

I gotta say, I've been totally loving this little gadget! It's a little on the spendy side, but I'm really thinking it's going to be key in finally getting my weight down to where I want it.

I mean, look at all the information I have at my fingertips every single day:


With that said, let me tell you, the scale is a temperamental bitch. I've worked really hard the last few days, and this morning when I got on the scale I was up 1.8 pounds from Sunday morning. WTF?! I did have fries (which are included in my calorie total) so maybe it's water retention? Whatever it is, it was a real blow to me. On Sunday morning I was at 170.4, only one half a pound from finally being in the 160's. Then I wake up today and it's all gone to shit.

I'm not giving up or anything, don't get me wrong. It just sucks. So. Bad. I've got to learn to take these fluctuations in stride. To not let them discourage me.

So, now that you've heard my whining - on to Fat Girl Slim's epic weigh in. Here's her newest numbers:


And, unfortunately I have to put up my numbers now, here goes:


You might remember from Friday that FGS and I were doing a little competition to see who could do the most physical activity, burn the most calories and have the biggest calorie deficit over the weekend. Here's the results:

No comments:

Post a Comment