Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Ever TUESDAY Fat Stats (Week 37)

I know, we're crazy, mixing it up and all. But Monday Fat Stats were always horrible. Nothing like ruining the entire week right off the bat by hopping on the scale Monday morning and seeing all your weekend screw-ups right there in front of you.

So, Tuesday Fat Stats is the new thing around these parts. It gives us one extra day to work off the weekend. And when you have to much fun on the weekend (read: Oktoberfest and 1 liter steins), that extra day is so, so, so needed!

Let's get to it, here are FGS's numbers:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 37 Numbers:

 And, here are mine:

Muffin Top's Week 37 Numbers:

This weeks loss was NOT what I was hoping for. If I'm going to be at 160 by Halloween, 1 pound a week is just not going to cut it. I'm working out about as much as I can handle, I literally cannot fit in any more. I have been going over my calorie goal, an average of 292 calories per day. But my average daily calorie deficit has been at 1,251 - so those extra calories shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Over the last week my total calorie deficit was 8,757. That SHOULD translate to a 2.5 pound loss. In fact, on Saturday morning I was at 169.6. But after the beer and pretzel frenzy that night I was up 4.4 pounds on Sunday morning.

My conclusion? The booze has got to go!!!

Not forever, of course, but for a while so I can see if that is the problem and, hopefully, make some real progress.

So, my plan of attack is actually twofold:

1. Stay within my daily calorie target of 1,680 calories per day.
2. Do not have any alcohol until Halloween.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment