Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Big Fall Bucket List

It's that time again!!!  A new season is upon us, so I figured it would be a great time to kick off another bucket list.  I really have a thing for lists.  I feel super accomplished when I can check something off!  Also, I really, REALLY have a thing for Fall.  It's my favorite season ever.  Don't you remember that line from You've Got Mail??

“Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.”

I would send each and every one of you your own bouquet if I could!  That's how much I love this season.  What's on your Fall bucket list??
  • Watch a local high school football game
  • Go through a corn maze
  • Go on a hay ride
  • Take a trip to the local pumpkin patch
  • Take Fall pictures of my kids in the leaves (ok, my hubby has to do this one)
  • Make carmel apples
  • Take a hike in the woods
  • Pick apples and make homemade applesauce
  • Make my mom's pumpkin cookies
  • Spend lots of time at the park
  • Make hot apple cider
  • See The Rocky Horror Picture Show and make sure I'm well versed on the audience participation parts
  • Make a huge pot of beef stew
  • Bake a pie
  • Buy some new yummy, fall-scented candles
  • Find some new flannel sheets for my bed
  • Buy a new plaid shirt
  • Take one more trip to the coast (Oregon has gorgeous beaches in the fall)
  • Learn a new casserole recipe
I'm sure there is actually a lot more that I want to do, but this list is a pretty good start, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment