Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday Fat Stats: Week 15

I know these are called the "Monday" fat stats, but there's this super annoying thing I have to deal with called real life. I hate it, it gets in the way of every freakin' thing I want to do!

So, down to business - FGS and me both lost this week! No big surprise, the bitch lost more than me again. It's a good thing I'm such a nice person - otherwise I would totally hold that shit against her!

Fat Girl Slim's Week 15 Numbers:
 
Muffin Top's Week 15 Numbers:

You may have noticed our lack of posting regularity. I'll fess-up, we've been slacking. It feels like we've been doing this forever, with no end in sight. Motivation is lacking - it happens. Our plan of attack? We are tenacious, we will not back down, will not let a few bad days take us down, will not stop what we have begun!

On that note, here's the (minimum) workout plan for the week:

This image is stored as "Torture Schedule"

Time (and energy) allowing - we will also try to incorporate pilates some mornings and either a session of the Shred, or one of Yoga Meltdown. Cause we are crazy like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment