Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change Is Inevitable

To much is going on to do fat stats today. Tomorrow though - swears!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's nothing you can do about it, change is going to happen rather you want it to or not.

Sometimes though, change comes about, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I've lived in the same area for 17 years now. Mr. MT has lived here 31 years. We've been thinking for some time about relocating to a different area - probably sometime this coming summer. So when we saw a couple of job openings last week, we thought "what the hell".

Well, that "what the hell" has turned into 2 job offers. In a city that is 3 hours away and where I don't know anyone.

We are going to go for it. And I'm scared. Really scared. And sad. And nervous. And emo. And worried. And excited. And now I'm in tears.

Most pertinent to this blog though, I'm going to miss my FGS like a mother fucker. She's my work buddy. She's my gym buddy. She's my gawd damn blogging buddy.

Now I'm crying for real, so I'm just going to leave you with this.

You cannot and will never be replaceable FGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment