Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(Belated) Tuesday Fat Stats

Considering today is a fat stats day, we were bad girls.

We started out with really good intentions. It just went downhill from there.

Neither of us could even deal with the thought of going to the gym. Our solution? Spend our hour lunch going for a nice long walk.

And walk we did. We went down to Barnes & Noble and I got my 8 y.o. boy the next Captain Underpants book. Then we walked some more and ended up right smack dab in front of Apple Bee's.

I'm sure it will come as no big surprise that we talked ourselves into going in. Because we are in mourning. It's therapeutic. It cost less than a co-pay. And here's what we had (mine's in the front, FGS is in the back):

Nom, nom, nom

We made one serious mistake though. When we stumbled walked back into the office, our boys were not very impressed that we had not called to invite them. Oops.

They, of course, then felt the need to put this outside the door to our office:

Yes, we work with children
Not nice boys. Not nice.

Anyway, I'm rambling and that's not even the point of this post. It's fat stats time, so here goes:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 53 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 53 Numbers:

FGS had a nice week of maintaining - anytime you don't gain it's a win. Don't you ever forget it.

I've been so stressed out that I haven't been able to eat. At all. Hence the 2.8 pounds lost.

I wish I could say it was because I worked my butt off, but that would totally be a lie. I plan to continue this trend though. I will not move and become a fat ass. I will. not. do. it.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post, I would be falling, stumbling and slurring my words if I drank that..but I do love a good margarita!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete