Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 46 (I'm Still) Fat Stats

Long time, no post.

How've you all been doing? I've been great - eating, drinking, having an all around great time.

What could possibly be wrong with that, you might ask. Well, the fact that I actually do not have the metabolism of a 12 year old boy is a major part of it. I made (and consumed most of) a homemade pecan pie. I gorged on candied yams. I drank my own body weight in red wine and white russians.

This is bad people, BAD!!!

Trust me, it wasn't no carrot I was stuffing in my face!!!

This is my very long winded way of saying I fuckered up. Big time.

Not only did I eat like a complete and utter MORON, I also didn't work out for A FULL WEEK. The shame!!!

With that said, if you read FGS's post yesterday you'll know that I wasn't alone in my debauchery. So, without further ado, here are the (super sad) numbers:

Fat Girl Slim's Week 46 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 46 Numbers:

So, yes - there was gain all around.

This is not the end.

We are re-committed.

We are on the wagon.

We are going to ROCK THIS SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment