Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday NO Fat Stats

No fat stats today peeps. Why? Because I'm fat and I don't want to.

I'm up 2 GDMF pounds and I'm pissed off at myself. I totally deserve to be up. I went out of town for the weekend and didn't track a damn thing that went into my mouth. Bad Muffin Top, BAD!


And it's not like it's going to get any better. It's 5:00 and I'm "officially" off for the next 5 days. Which, somewhat unfortunately, include Thanksgiving. I don't know what Thanksgiving is like in your house, but in my family we eat. And drink. And have dessert. And drink. And eat a little more.

What does this mean? Even FATTER Muffin Top! What the fuck am I supposed to do. I know skinny people make it through the holidays fine, but I'm scared. I'm really, truly, genuinely scared that I just do not have the self control necessary to not gain 5 pounds this weekend.

I'm packing all my workout stuff and bring my DVDs. My intention is to work out at least once a day, but I really want to get in 2 a days. Plus a family walk thrown in for good measure.

I'm hoping (with my fingers and toes crossed) that this will be enough. Please God, let it be enough.

3 comments:

  1. You have a dirty mouth and a bad attitude...love it ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from SR and after reading your first sentence I have to follow! You are a hoot and I will be back often to visit.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via SR and I am so bookmarking you guys. Love it. I also love girls who can curse with flair. I personally lack the flair and am more trucker, but ya know...whatever.

    ReplyDelete