Friday, November 5, 2010

What Do I Really Want?

There are a million and one things that I'd like. But when it comes to my body, there are basically two things that I want.

I want to be slender

Not scrawny, not anorexic model skinny, but I would like to be svelte. I want to be able to confidently say that I am happy with where my weight is. To be at the point where there is no longer just five more pounds to lose.

No anorexia here, just sexy, sexy, sexy.

I want to be toned.

I do not want to jiggle. I do not want to be flabby. I want muscles, but not bulk. There is nothing sexy about cottage cheese thighs or arms that jiggle. On the flip side, there is nothing sexy about biceps the size of my thighs.

Seriously, look at those arms, those ABS...

Guess I better get off my ass and get ready for the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those abs... K I don't want the sixpack, i'd love a four pack though but I'd honestly settle for a two pack. Excuse me while I do 100 more crunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy Jillian? do you have to come up in here with your perfect body and use it to berate me for everything I'm doing wrong? Really. Bitch! LOL!

    ReplyDelete