Friday, November 19, 2010

*GASP* I Have Nothing To Talk About

I am not usually at a loss for words. I am way (overly) opinionated. Just ask Fat Girl Slim. She gets to listen to me go off on random tangents nearly daily.

Why then, can I not come up with a single topic for a Friday blog post?

My solution? To just talk like we were in the same room. Sitting down together to share a nice cold beer and shoot-the-shit.

FGS was playing G6 by Free Wired this morning when I walked into the office. It's been stuck in my head ALL DAMN DAY. Bonus though. I can now use the word "slizzered" in a sentence. WOOT! I'm (slightly) ashamed to say that I really love this song. It totally makes me want to go dancing.

One of my MOST favorite things in THE WORLD is to go dancing. I can shake my ass for hours on end. Quite happily, I might add.  Sad fact :( I have no (local) friends that like to go dancing. Lame. My college friend Stacie and me - we used to go out for hours, then come home and dance at home until we passed out. What could be better???

I'm heading out of town this weekend. Going to beautiful Bend, Oregon with the family. The hubs and I are considering relocating, so we are going to check it out and see if we could see ourselves there long-term.

How beautiful is this place???

Before we do that though, I have to get to go to dinner at the in-laws. Everyone from work is going out for drinks, but me? Going to the in-laws. Sometimes being an adult is really lame. Well, that and I already cashed in my stupid-crazy-completely-inappropriate drunk card for this month. I will spare you the details, but the phrase "Misty-drunk" (my RL first name) is now being used in the office. Lame.

It's 4:35 in the evening and it's getting dark. WTF?! I do not like this? Is there anywhere in the world that you can escape this? Surely there's somewhere that it doesn't get dark at 4:30 at night. I go to work when it's dark, I get home when it's dark.

I ADORE twitter. I love all of the kick-ass chicks I've met there! They make me laugh, they cheer me up, they encourage me. Total WIN. If you aren't tweeting - do it now. And follow me, we'll chat!

Follow me? Please?!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love dancing too! I usually just go by myself since none of my friends are really into it. I've met enough people on the scene now that I usually have someone to hang out with when I get there.

    PS I love G6 too!

    ReplyDelete