Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's So Damn Easy

There are a million things that are not easy.

Namely, eating healthy, exercising consistently, losing some damn weight.

You know what's easy as all get out though?

Falling off the wagon.

One day you've been exercising 6 - 7 days a week, then it's Thanksgiving and next thing you know you can barely bust out 3 days of exercise and your eating is for shit.

It's so damn easy to revert back to how I used to be.

Food is temporary, but the nasty fat sticks around loooonnnngggg afterwards...

It really kind of terrifies me how easily I slip back into my bad habits. This week has really been about trying to drag myself out the post-holiday funk. I went to the gym Monday and did a kettle bell work out then I went to the gym again Wednesday and that's ALL I have done. All week long.

LAME.

And my eating. Total fail, like capital "F" fail.

I know this isn't an uplifting or inspiring post, but it's real life. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, this shit is HARD AS HELL!

The only difference between me and all of the failed dieters out there is that I REFUSE to give up!!!

Yeah, I've been blowing it lately, but my past mistakes do not determine my future behavior.

For reals peeps, for reals

1 comment:

  1. I could have written this myself. I am a HORRIBLE yo-yoer. I'll do amazing for several months, and within one week's time, I'll revert back to the old me, and it all spirals out of control. You aren't alone!!!

    ReplyDelete