Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(Belated) Tuesday Fat Stats - Week 47

Seriously?! Week 47?!

How the hell did that happen?

I can tell you one thing for sure - I better be one skinny bitch by the time week 52 rolls around!

ONE YEAR - we've been doing this for almost ONE YEAR!!!

Today though? I'm not a skinny bitch. At least I'm rockin' half the equation right?

It's fat stats and while I'm not moving in the wrong direction, I'm also not moving in the right direction. Lame-sauce for sure.

Weeks without a loss feel like a losing week to me. Like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to. I can't lie to you guys though - this week I haven't been the rock star I need to be.

To get what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done.

What have I done? Sat on my ass. Ate craptastic foods.

What has it gotten me? A fat ass and a craptastic attitude about myself.

It's time to do it like ROCK STAR!!!

So, here's our (unchanged) numbers.

Fat Girl Slim's Week 47 Numbers:

Muffin Top's Week 47 Numbers:

Stay posted for success of EPIC proportions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment