Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ripped In 30: Day 1

I've got a confession. I've been reverting back to my old "half ass" ways. My exercise has been sporadic at best, my eating (and drinking) have been atrocious, and my weight has been sky rocketing.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I don't know what this has to do with anything at all,
but it came up when I googled "enough already"

I'm better than that! I can do better than that!

I haven't really known what to do though. I've been training for my July half, but between my boy being in the hospital, and a nasty case of shin splints, I'm way, way, waaaay behind on that.

So, what to do?

When all else fails, you know Jillian Michael's is down to kick your ass!


She's a bitch like that - and I FLOVE it!!!

My plan? Ripped In 30 bitches!!!

I'm going to do Ripped In 30 everyday (except Sunday, everybody needs a rest day) for the next 30 days. And I'm going to post about it each and every one of those days. I'll let you know where my weights at, my measurements, how I'm feeling (fucking sore today!) and how my eating is going.

I did day one last night, and it was hard. I've really let myself go. It makes me sick to tell you the truth. But I did it, and after having ran at lunch too!

So here's my daily recap for yesterday:

Weight: 183 *cringe* (don't judge, please?)
Intake: 31 points
Activity Points earned: 13
Exercise: 2 miles + walking & Ripped In 30 Week 1

I haven't done my measurements, but I will tonight!

See you then ;)

 What I've spent to much time doing!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm planning on starting the 30 Day Shred (as soon as I get some cheap ass weights). My running has been sporadic at best, too. :( Eating? Yeah, I just spooned some pb out of the jar & ate it while sitting on the couch, reading Twitter. That pretty much describes how the last 3 weeks have gone. Did I mention my "live-in babysitter" (aka my 11 1/2 yo) is out of town for 3 weeks and we're moving in a week? Excuses, I know, but the point is I can empathize. Good luck and no more "half ass"!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. good for u! i appreciate your honesty. i don't know how i got to where i am, but i'm getting too comfortable being uncomfortable...if that makes sense. motivation is the problem. it's a vicious cycle.

    good luck to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "don't judge, please?" <---the only judgement I have how awesome you are to be posting these blogs to help motivate yourself and others as well. I want to buy this dvd. I have 30 day shred but never stick with it for 30 days. Do you need weights for this one?

    ReplyDelete