Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We Did It!

So, what exactly did we do? We both bit the bullet and joined Weight Watchers. We've been doing this weight loss thing on our own for over a year now. Simple fact of the matter is, we should be at our goals by now. If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you know that exercising isn't where we are falling short. Like Jillian says "you can't out-train your diet". Words To. Live. By. people. For realz.

Can't you just hear her SCREAMING at you?!

Why Weight Watchers? Cause that shit WORKS! It's been proven again and again. You ever seen my girl Suzi Storm??? Case closed.

We are both doing the program, but since it's really flexible, we are doing it a bit differently. FGS opted to go completely online with it. I'm doing the meetings with online access too. I need the personal support right now, and who knows, maybe I'll meet some cool people.

I went to my first meeting this morning. The meeting itself, and all the people there, was good. The weigh in??? Holy freaking hell am I a lard ass. Granted I had on jeans a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie, but still. I weighed in at 183.2. Like the lady said though - might as well weigh in high the first time so that you can go down that much more next week!

So, there's going to be a lot of changes in the way that we are eating. WW really focuses on healthy eating and really an overall healthy lifestyle.

As the days go on we'll fill you in on how it's going and what changes we are making. For right now though, and this is probably because I'm focusing on all the things that I shouldn't be eating, I'm HUNGRY.

Cute little bastard isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment