Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Thinkin' Vegas, Baby!

Approximately 11 weeks, 3 days and 2 hours from now [not that I'm counting or anything...] I'm dropping off the kids with my sister and heading to Las Vegas for a long weekend with my husband. It's going to be a trip for our 5 year anniversary, although we are going a couple months late. Also, I'm meeting up with some of the most fabulous women I know while we are there. This trip has the potential to be epic. 4 days and 3 nights of fun. ADULT fun. I am pretty sure my husband and I are way overdue for this.

We are going to have a goooood time.....

You know what I would LOVE to be 11 weeks? Twenty pounds lighter, that's what. And it's totally do-able. I mean, it's do-able even according to healthy standards. It's time to go balls to the wall, people. I need to go big or go home. It really seems to be how I work best anyways. I've noticed I'm quite the all or nothing type of girl. [why does that sound dirty?]

I know the past few weeks have been nothing but a whiney cry-fest on this blog, and I thank you all for sticking with us.  We've truly been a couple emo cows as of late.  However, there will be no more of that. It's time to get back to basics and accomplish some goals. So today it's business as usual. [kinda] I'm headed to the gym, I'm eating right and most importantly, I have the right attitude back in place. Never, never, NEVER underestimate the things you can accomplish with the correct frame of mind.

Not really on topic, but OMG, so funny.

Tomorrow we will be back with Fat Stats, as per the [used to be] usual. I might have to post them if Muffin Top doesn't have interwebs at her new house yet, but it WILL be done.

Happy Monday, everyone! Get out and get your exercise on. Let's start this week out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment