Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fat Stats - Week # Who The Hell Knows

I've been a bit emo lately, but that is changing. The big move has taken place and life is looking up. Unfortunately, my weight is also looking up.

So, this is literally some fatty "fat stats". It sucks, yes. But me and Fat Girl Slim are going to turn this shit around!

I'm gonna just show you the damage from the past few weeks straight up.

Fat Girl Slim's Weekly Numbers:

Muffin Top's Weekly Numbers:

So, um, yeah, big old "oops" right there.

If you saw yesterday though, FGS is headed to VEGAS! And no one wants to be a fat ass in Vegas. Me? I'm starting a new job in 3 weeks and plan to be significantly smaller than right now. My pants are tight, my muffin top is BULGING and things have got to change!

And change they will. We've done it before, we'll do it again. Even with 3 hours separating us.

I'm not feeling super hot tonight, I've got a bit of a cold. I'm going to bust out a plan for the next 3 weeks and tomorrow I'll be posting it for you all to see.

It's on like mo' fo' donkey kong bitches.

Like I've always said,

Words to live by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment