Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Standing Up Again


Well hello, blog world.

I have been staring at this screen for almost an hour trying to figure out how to word this post.  What can I say?  I'm embarrassed.  It's been 2 days shy of a year since we've posted anything, and it's been about equally that long since I've done anything for my health.

I could make lots of excuses.  I could talk all about how things haven't been easy.  I'm not going to though.  The past is behind us, and that's where I'm going to leave it.  We are moving forward.  We've decided to start blogging again, and start living life the way we want to in general.

This about sums it up!

So if anyone is still around out there, welcome back.  It's time to stand up once again. We are back to get healthy, get fit and remember what it's like to feel proud of ourselves.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from J.K. Rowlings.



We are definitely at rock bottom here, but then again, you have to start somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are back! I was so excited to see two new posts from you on my google reader. In the last couple of weeks, I've starting taking some steps to get my health and weight in order. I can't wait to hear your plan of attack because I could use one myself. Hang in there girls. We'll get there!

    ReplyDelete