Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Battle For The Purse: An Update

Seriously.

We are rocking this weight loss shit.

Today is day 8 of our 27 day challenge and we've lost a combined 8.2 pounds!

I've lost 5 even, and my girl FGS is down 3.2.

I can almost feel that purse in my hand...
No, seriously though, this is still any one's game. There's still 18 days - and a LOT can happen in 18 days.

Next week is probably going to be really hard for me. I'm headed to Vegas for nerd training. I'll be there Sunday night until Friday evening.

That means an entire week of eating out. This scares the shit out of me.

I am going to bring my work out gear and hit the treadmill a MINIMUM of 3 times. Class is over by 4 each afternoon, so I figure I'll go straight to the gym afterwards. That will still give me time to freshen up, have dinner, go out for a little, and still be in bed in time to be in class the next morning.


I never thought I would be facing my first ever trip to Vegas with dread. At this point I'd rather just stay home and not have all those evil extra calories...

If I'm gonna be completely honest, it's not even the food that I'm worried about, it all the calories that I'm capable of drinking that scares me.

I guess it's a good thing I'll be flying solo. If I had any of my girls with me, well, that could be a very dangerous thing indeed.


What? I can't be the only person who watched The Hangover and thought "yep, I can totally see that happening". Right?

3 comments:

  1. Great job, girly!!! And The Hangover always reminds me of possible Forks scenarios. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congrats! I always think of you two when I drag (or don't) my ass out of bed to workout. Vegas is so much fun! Just drink vodka with Diet Coke. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am from frankfurt, Germany, and i am going to run my first Marathon in april 2012. Running is the best Fitness training ever.My first half marathon i finished in september 2012 in 1.42.43. Great time! very funny blog:)

    ReplyDelete