Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Where The F#ck You Been???


A lot can happen in a year. And hot damn has it ever!

Aside from the usual stress of life in general, I've had 2 fairly life altering happenings since I fell off the proverbial (blogging) wagon.

First, I broke my back. Yep, you heard that right. Compression fractures in 2 vertebrae in my middle back. Hurt like a mother f@cker. Months of wearing a back brace, followed by months of physical therapy - then I found out that I have degenerate disk disease and osteoarthritis in my lower back.

The second, and most recent, happening is that my (type 1 diabetic) son was just diagnosed with Celiac disease. I'm still in the adjusting/learning phase of being gluten free - so I'm sure you'll hear much more about it in the days to come.

It feels like life just keeps sucker punching me around every corner, you know?

WHY?!?!?!


But, I'm sick and tired of feeling, well, sick and tired. So things have got to change. It's time to make health, nutrition and exercise a priority.

We're forging a plan of attack - which we'll share with you in the days to come.


Time to make this reality...


No comments:

Post a Comment