Friday, May 6, 2011

Lately I've Had This Feeling...

I feel that 20, 30, or even 40 years from now...


I'll look back at this time in my life...


I'll look back on all the happy moments amidst the chaos...


I'll look back on crazy schedules, early mornings and the feeling of pure insanity...




I'll look back on all my accomplishments with getting healthy...

 
I'll look back on how amazing it was to raise a bunch of kids...

I may even look back with fondness on my career...


Even running maybe???


Even though life really seems hectic, and I sometimes want to give up...


Even though our time lately seems full of unknowns...



I'm pretty sure I'm living the very best years of my life.

Right now.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post! your right, I always look on the past with rosy retrospection, although at the time it may not feel so easy

    ReplyDelete