Thursday, April 14, 2011

Will It Ever Be Enough?

I've got a confession to make. I have completely unhealthy and unrealistic desires.

Who do I blame? I don't know? The media? My parents? My own lack of self esteem?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to be this thin:


Sure, a little on the too skinny side. But I don't care - that's what I feel like I should look like.

And I'm scared too. Scared that if I ever do reach my weight loss goals that it will never be enough. That all I'm ever going to see when I look in the mirror is fat. Realistically I know that I'm not that overweight, but all I see when I look in the mirror is fat, fat, fat.


I know that I've got issues to work through (obviously), but sometimes I just get so tired of having to work on stuff. You know? Why can't it ever be easy for me? Why can't I be one of those bitches that eats pizza every day and weighs a hundred pounds?

What about you? How will you know when you're at your perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment