Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Did What I Could

Tonight is date night and I'm a little depressed about it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm stoked to have Mr. MT to myself for a couple of hours.

What I'm not happy about though? The fact that I'm overweight, out of shape, and just generally disgusted with my appearance. There will be no cute little dresses for me tonight.

These days I just want to cover up and hope no one can see my muffin top.

I'm not going to wallow though. I took my chubby ass to the gym at lunch today and RAN IT OUT!

Change doesn't happen over night, but every time I opt for the gym instead of the buffet I get that much closer to my end goal.

So while I might not be all that satisfied with my body at the moment, I'm at least proud of myself for doing what I could today.

No comments:

Post a Comment